ICF Concrete Forms Online
ICF 6 Inch Straight Form (16"x 48")
ICF 6 Inch Corner Form (16"x 54")
ICF 8 Inch Straight Form (16"x 48")
ICF 8 Inch Corner Form (16"x 58")
DMX Dimpled Membrane 8 ft x 66.5 ft: $335.00
Foothold ICF Footing System
The Foothold Footing System: The Footholds are sold in boxes of 25 at $74.50 each box.
Each box contains enough material for approximately 40 linear. ft. of footing.
Product available via USPS or pick-up in West Hartford, CT.
Please call 860-523-1222 to arrange shipping.
What are Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs)
Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) are a type of construction material that is formed by hollowed foam blocks that are stacked along the exterior walls of a building, reinforced with steel rebar, and then filled with concrete. The ICFs insulate the concrete, using some of best insulating materials like Expanded Polystyrene (EPS) and create a resilient wall that provides energy efficiency, noise reduction, and strength to the overall structure.
Most ICF companies manufacture insulated concrete forms in 4”, 6”, 8” and 10” cavity widths and in several shapes. Be sure to check out what we offer when buying ICF concrete forms online.
What are the Benefits of Insulating Concrete Forms?
Using insulated concrete forms has a number of advantages, such as the following:
- Exhibition of high R-values (R-17 to R-26). In other words, a building constructed with ICFs will have minimal drafts because of the continuous air barriers and foam insulation, as well as a high thermal mass, reducing peak heating and cooling loads. This means that ICF homes see 40-70% energy savings when compared to a stick-frame home.
- Twice the sound resistance property of wood frames, achieving sound transmission classification of 50.
- No vapor barrier needed. ICFs are natural moisture barriers.
- ICF buildings are 8.5 times stronger than wood-framed buildings.
- Tornado, hurricane, and earthquake resistant.
- 75% reduction of outside air infiltration, meaning less allergens and dust inside.
- Environmentally-friendly. 1 ICF building saves at least 10 trees.
- Can be used in a variety of designs and finishes, such as brick, vinyl siding, stucco, and more.
- Heat resistant. In firewall tests, ICFs withstand exposure to intense temperature fires with barely any structural damage or no signs of failure. ICF homes regularly receive discounts on homeowners policies and insurances.
- Less need for repair and maintenance, since ICF concrete forms do not rot like wood. Since the steel is encased in concrete, it won’t corrode, either.
- No toxic materials are used when making ICFs, meaning reduced emissions and healthier air inside the building.
- Easy to install.
Buying ICF Concrete Forms
If you decided on using ICF concrete forms for your next construction project, do keep in mind that these materials cost a little more than traditional wood framing units. Therefore, your original estimate should be bumped up by 5%. In the North American market, ICFs usually cost around $4-5 per square foot. You can purchase ICF concrete forms online or directly from a construction warehouse or manufacturer.
ICF concrete forms do a better job than their outdated counterparts. Solid, lasting construction requires superior quality, and that is exactly what ICFs do. If you are looking to purchase ICF concrete forms online, then look no farther than our inventory. We have ICFs concrete forms for sale that fit your needs and budget perfectly.